The Children’s Forest of Central Oregon introduces and engages children and families in Central Oregon to the wonders, science and adventure of nature. Please consider investing in the Children’s Forest of Central Oregon to help our region ensure that all kids grow up spending time outdoors.
Or mail a check to:Children’s Forest of Central Oregon 63095 Deschutes Market Road Bend, OR 97701
The Children’s Forest of Central Oregon is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Supporting the Children’s Forest of Central Oregon ensures a community-wide approach to address critical health issues for today’s children. Our collaborative efforts allow us to identify gaps, reach underserved audiences, and develop resources that allow us to reach more children.
- $50 funds transportation costs for a class, keeping field trip experiences free for underserved schools
- $100 supports a free family summer program that connects families to local parks
- $200 funds 1 participant to attend Kids On-the-Move, our afterschool program promoting healthy activities and alternatives to screen time
- $500 supports a teacher to attend a 20-hour training so they can learn to use the outdoors as a classroom
- $1,000 supports construction of ADA improvements at Skyliners Lodge to increase accessibility for students with disabilities
Thank you for your support!